sejak due menjak i have my laptop with me here in bandung, makin galak lak mendownload lagu. tgh2 search, there it was..my newfound love, an indie band that call themselves The Bird and The Bee..
here are some of the songs that u just have to hear for urself, and fall in love with it too..
1. Again & Again
2. I Hate Camera
3. I'm A Broken Heart
4. How Deep Is Your Love (originally by Bee Gees)..ehh..bee and bee..wat a coincidence. : )
5. La La La
and alang2 dwnld tu, rindu lak kt some oldies from 90's..ehem..
6. Mas Idayu - Senggol-Senggolan Cubit-Cubitan
7. Amelina - Ah Rindu Lagi(yeah i know..dangdut? hell yea)
8. chumbawamba- I Get Knocked Down
am also listening to another cool band, Addison Road,(the vocalist sounded like alanis morrisette,suprisingly) with their songs:
10. Escape
11. Sticking With You
others:
12. Panic! - Nine In The Afternoon
13. India Arie - Beautiful Flower
so that's it, 13 songs that has been playing repeatedly in my lappie.
sje nk share..haha..sharing itu caring kann..~
auww crappy post. too much assgmnt. mind block.
No comments:
Post a Comment