Sunday, January 24, 2010

some people are just too interesting.

i found this blog on blogs of note. really funny, you should try it!

the blog is about a married couple.the husband sleep talks * mengigau* ,the wife records and types the ramblings. such an interesting combination, innit?

this is a list of the ramblings that i find as out-of-this-world..enjoy!

1. "I haven't put on weight. Your eyes are fat."

2. "Badger tickling: proceed with caution"

3."Put it down! Step away from the yam. Step away!"

4 .[in response to wife typing] "clip clop clip clop clip clop clip clop clip clop... Who brought a horse in the bedroom? Oh well. Looks like I'm sleeping in the barn."

5."If I wanted to see a long nose and a big ass, I'd look at a horse."

6."I can't control the kittens. Too many whiskers! Too many whiskers!"

7."Boing!" [in response to beep from wife's computer.]

 aaah. they just brighten my day :)

No comments: