I'd only left the internet for few weeks, but it looks as if I'd missed a year's progression. haha.
and, I can see that i'd gained more followers, thank you :)
so..deactivated my Facebook account, only for a while, until i feel comfortable enough to go on it again.Trust me when I say that I don't have a specific reason for doing it. Don't worry, I actually felt liberated. In order to keep up with the rest of the world (since I don't own any TV nor do I go online that often), I tweet. Quite awesome, short and simple.
lets talk about hopes and dreams for year 2011.. my list goes like this:
1. be friendlier and more approachable. *gonna say hi to people and think of things to talk about*
2. less food more moving around *exercise is a strange word*
3. complete the Quran atleast twice per year. *just a sidenote: it's much more worthwhile if you also read the translation after every recitation, don't worry if you're a bit slow to finish it, its not how much you do it, its how sincere you are*
4. spend money more wisely *gonna follow ally's great tips and gonna be a millionaire soon! insyaAllah :D*
5. be diligent, work efficiently and effectively. give the best in assignments and duties.
#6 (extra from what i wrote in twitter): worry not of what people say and just go for my dreams. pendek kata, tebalkan muka, chin up, and be brave. Nina, i feel positive about this :)
4 comments:
i miss u na!
miss u too darling :)
tebalkan muka,chin up,and be brave:)
dah lame ta bace post akak!
thanks for reading, adik :) hope the post can be useful for u too!
Post a Comment