Saturday, March 5, 2011

pushing further

this is what I've learned recently. that if I push myself further and further, I can accomplish anything I set my mind on. With, of course, Allah's grace :) don't forget to pray hard and say insyaAllah.

don't let anything pull you down, Nina.
don't be upset over hundreds of spoiled eggs. there will be more eggs,insyaAllah.
don't be weak.

you have the power to change your life.
it'll only become easy if you are willing to make the change.

2 comments:

maliQ said...

wahh
what brought on the sudden burst of inspiration? mesti aku kan? ahahahahah

Nina :) said...

wow maliq...how did you know? tengok muka kau je da mencurah2 ilham. hahah perasan!!

entahlah. the will to change kot. seriously i achieved a lot. aku dah boleh main bola tampar, and aku boleh jogging(well jalan mostly) non-stop, fought my own diarrhoea,and hey kurus sikit *0.0001 inch* hmmkay.kah3