Friday, December 10, 2010

a letter to juliet

*Imagine I'm in verona, sitting on a bench, in front of Juliet's balcony*

dear Juliet,

I know you're just a fictitious character created by William Shakespeare, yet...
I'm still writing this letter to you, in hopes that it will make me feel better.

Juliet,

I'm wondering, if I really should wait for my knight in shining armor. yes, Wait. I'm really clueless on what to do. Some people told me to not wait, and to make a move. Some others are telling me to just sit still and be patient, because if it is true love, then it'll happen, one way or another. Do you think I should wait? What's your opinion?

Juliet,

I know you have your own problems to think about. Forbidden love, family feud, lover's poisoned himself to death because he thinks you're dead, etc... But I'm here, not really asking for you to solve any of my problems, but just to share experiences and already being here, you're giving me the strength to be patient.

Juliet,

One thing for now, I just want to clarify with you. If this feeling is true, if this moment is indeed worthwhile, if this is The One. If this is, then I should do something on my part too, right? There's no such thing as getting everything you want without doing nothing. There's only two probabilities, yes or no. Let's hope for the former, ok Jules?

Juliet,

and so I've decided, I'm gonna put on my Sunday's best, and gather all my courage, and hide my fears. Its now or never. Not to worry, I'm not gonna do anything drastic or being too brave for my own good. What I'll do? I'll try. I'll try to have a conversation, to make eye contact, to not run away anymore when he's near and looking towards me. Oh please let it be easy for me, please Almighty God. Bismillah~

p/s: Yeah. It does feel better writing to you. Thanks for the opportunity :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautifully written lahh!
da penah tgok letters to juliet,best best:D

Nina :) said...

thanks delly :) da bkak ur blog hr tu. i fink i've followed u..but not sure. will check it out later. thanks again :D