Tuesday, June 14, 2011

somewhere only WE know. :)

*click on the images for better view. yes, do click!
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand 
I felt the earth beneath my feet
 Sat by the river and it made me complete
Oh simple thing where have you gone? 
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
 So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
 I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
 This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know
*a village in Garut, Indonesia.

so this is the place where i'm gonna stay from 25th June till 25th July 2011. its lovely, the people are lovely. and i met lovely friends, strangers at first, but it gets better day by day :) i'm glad i went for the survey that day. we had lots of fun and laughter, and hopefully, we'll have even more later. p/s: since i'm going away for a month, expect no new updates from me anytime soon. don't miss me too much! love, nina :)

6 comments:

Syamsuddin Faruok said...

bestnye.. but ur kampung there doesnt look like kmpung much...

Nina :) said...

HOW KAMPUNG DO U WANT IT TO BE? *menjerit histeria dlm hati* hahahaha.. kampung gilers okeh. tandas pun share ramai2 (majoriti penduduk)yg air dari gunung mengalir 24/7 kt blkg ehemm, pastu lubang pembuangan mmg lubang semata2. hahaha. jalan pun tak bertarap. kampung pt jawa moden lagi. just that die punye kebun2 jauh dr rumah2 desa. and ade hutan bambu yg mmg luas gila. memalam takmo lalu. haha

banchee said...

ni upload gambar border2 ni guna apa? photoscape ke?

Nina :) said...

yep. semua photoscape semata2 dari photo filter, color, and borders. kak lin, upload cepat gmbr gathering! camera nina sket je gmbrnye..haha

OhTale said...

far out! cool. what you did with the lyrics and pictures that is.

Nina :) said...

thanks! it was a coincidence, really. :)