Wednesday, December 15, 2010

black dots and white spirals

.malukecilhatikecewahampalemah.

most nights, I stare blankly at the dark sky of  a ceiling and questioned myself: 

what am I doing here, all alone, far away from my loved ones? why do I choose to be here. 
why can't I be near to them. why should I be living on my own, in a room, with nothing but mere silence as a friend. 

and then, my heart hears a whisper: why not? U've always wanted freedom, and now's the chance. 

Hmm. I may look like an independent strong woman who everybody can rely on, but sincerely, I am in need of support too. Not many understand this.

4 comments:

Çağıl Bozduman said...

Everybody can feel that way :( Just don't give up, always smile... It works! :)

Nina :) said...

hye dear. thanks for the reminder!i'm going to smile more often, promise :)

and thanks for commenting on my blog. i'm assuming your turkish, from the alphabets you used in your blog. *been to turkey once, such a lovely place <3 :D*

i wish i could understand what you're posting about in your blog so i can comment too..anyways, hope to hear from you again, all the best Çağıl :)

Mahogany Cherrelle said...

I completely understand - things are indeed not always what they seem. I have been battling this myself and also for a long time could not figure out for the life of me what I have been missing in my life to make me feel so alone and ...unhappy. When speaking to others about my position the remind my of my accomplishmets and only make me feel worse and ungrateful. I have learned that we are so intricate and compounded: all of us. So hard to feel content. No matter who you are and wha you have... perhaps peace only lies in ones religion?

Nina :) said...

yes i really agree with what you're saying,mahogany. i hope someday we'll find peace and contentment in our hearts with our loved ones :) also, u shouldn't blame yourself for wanting more than what you already have..its good to have the drive to live better. you're not being ungrateful, you're being ambitious. its never a sin to dream big.